Saturday, September 24, 2011

Worst Blogger...

I have no excuse...
Blogging has been very low on my list of things to do since we made the move to west Texas.
But I plan on changing that - wish me luck
A lot has happened in the last 4 months but I am happy to say we are settled in.
It might be easiest to use pictures....
Here it goes:



This was taken a few weeks after we moved... Baby cotton




Squeakers - Claire's first kitten















Pretty sure that is a yoga move



them!




Sitting like a big boy at 6 months







Baby on the move!




Claire going down the comal - she loved it!



Cotton back in August



Luke wearing sister's sunglasses










Nap time








Showing aunt Kim and uncle J the stripper...




My sister and brother came out to the farm for labor day weekend!



"smile" uncle J








Rockin the side pony...


Kisses for Tuff



Russ and his newest toy...




Smiles for Granny!




Picking the okra




Her other cat - Dartanian




My sweet girl




I promise my next update will be sooner than 4 months!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Farm to Market Road 2401,Rankin,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment