Sunday, November 15, 2009

This one is for you Chels!

This one is for you Chels! I had a few videos that I thought were cute, so I went ahead and uploaded them - they're at the bottom!!
We had such a great week and weekend - it's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner....
Here are a few pictures from this week:

This is Claire's favorite spot in the house - the window.
Feeding herself peas and peaches


Lunch date with Chels at Cristina's :)



Video #1 - The Mirror

Video #2 - Recycled Puffs - Russ and I thought this was hilarious the first time she did it, now...not so much! She is pretty good at feeding herself "puffs" but she sucks on them till they get mushy and spits them back out. Real fun to clean up, let me tell ya...


Video #3 - Interpretive Bunny Dance - she "dances" with her bunny :)


2 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute! I love the new pic on your header...her little belly button showing. So precious! The videos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete