Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Progress!

At the doctor this morning - we received some great news!! I am currently 4 cm along and 50% effaced. When Dr. B told me - I thought she was joking, since that usually means you're in labor...but she said some women stay at 4 cm for weeks.
So here I am, almost 37 weeks along - with tons to do!! When we got home from the appointment - Russ and I started running around the house like a bunch of chickens with our heads cut off. Setting up the pack n play in our room (which we are missing pieces to), getting out the car seat, etc. Claire kept following us around the house saying "Bebe" (baby). It was too cute!
I would hate to post a blog without any pictures... so here are a few of Claire having one of her many tea parties! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment