Having been through this newborn baby thing once already, I thought I would have everything under control. Famous last words...
There are things that you just can not be prepared for... for example:
1. Being pooped, peed and spit up on - all with in 3 minutes of each other.
2. Having all of the above things happen to you at 2:30am.
3. The sheer exhaustion you feel after 3 weeks of no sleep.
4. How messy your house can get when a two year old has free reign...
5. How much you miss having a grandparent around to help!
6. Weekdays are the longest days. I have never looked forward to Friday afternoons more. Russ = Reinforcements.
7. And finally - how much you can love a human being that is only a few weeks old. It's quiet overwhelming!
On that note - Hooray that it's Friday!! :)